1. Reinforcing our focus on the customer's needs
Customer satisfaction is crucial to our business success.
We will therefore:
- Implement targeted training measures to improve the quality of our customer service
- Expand our company network and thereby progressively strengthen our global business operations
- Continue systematically to make the transition from being a production-oriented to a market-oriented company
It is our aim that all employees should be aware of our most important customers and know what they can do within their own sphere of influence to boost customer satisfaction.
2. Raising safety and quality awareness
As a family company with a long tradition, both quality and safety are very important for us. We therefore actively promote safety and quality awareness in our company.
- At Wuppermann, safety has an absolute priority. A package of measures, under the direct supervision of the Board of Management, is targeting a reduction in the accident rate of 25 percent a year, with the ultimate aim of avoiding industrial accidents at our company altogether.
- In opting for Wuppermann, our customers are making a decision in favour of quality. We aim to live up to their expectations at all times and are therefore targeting a margin of error that can stand comparison with the best in the industry.
- Professional partnerships also involve a high degree of flexibility. We therefore intend to boost our ability to react and adapt swiftly to customer requirements. As an initial step, we aim to further improve our delivery performance.
3. Promoting innovation, securing technological leadership
Innovation has been a hallmark of our activities ever since the company was founded. Examples of such technological leadership include our development of new processes for hot strip galvanizing, for producing tubes with fully galvanized inner welds, and for forming tubes to increasingly precise specifications.
- We intend to develop this innovative power in the future and to set aside appropriate resources for this purpose.
- Alongside product development, we will also continue to focus on optimizing our production processes.
- We will cultivate and expand our powerful portfolio, which combines an extensive product range with a wide variety of processing technologies.
Our aim is to provide our customers with a comprehensive range of products and services — all from a single source. To this end, we will continue to develop the skills and capabilities of our workforce.
4. Pushing for global growth
Our aim is to secure long-term, sustainable growth in the interest of our customers, our employees, and our shareholders. We intend to achieve this growth by expanding our global activities — in particular, in Eastern Europe, the UK, Scandinavia, France and the United States.
We intend to systematically intensify cooperation within the Wuppermann Group by means of the following:
- Developing our sales organizations in Eastern Europe, France, Scandinavia and United States into independently operating sales units
- Intensifying internal communications, with focus on customer orientation and cooperation within the entire group
- Increasing the international profile of our management through the development of regional management capacity
- Establishing an international corporate culture, with English as our second company language