The Wuppermann Group offers a wide range of traineeships and internships in both the commercial and industrial areas at its various company locations.
Wuppermann would like to promote young talents and has defined clear rules for this.
The companies of the Wuppermann Group
- do not replace full-time positions with interns, volunteers or temporary staff;
- do not put up any university graduates with an internship which have applied for a permanent position;
- do not lure trainees with the vague promise of a subsequent permanent position.
- provide internships primarily for professional orientation during the training phase;
- pay trainees an adequate expense.
If you have any questions regarding the traineeships and internships on offer at a specific location, please do not hesitate to contact the relevant person. Further information about our plants can be found under the heading Locations.