Pickled Premium Tubes
Tubes and tubular componentsmade of pickled steel - including high-strength steels, complex-phase steels and duplex steels - meet the most diverse requirements: From pure components to ready-to-install solutions, from simple cross-sections to sophisticated special profiles. Our comprehensive range of state-of-the-art machinery and the know-how of our employees enable a multitude of feasible solutions. Our product range includes round tubes, elliptical tubes, oval tubes, triangular tubes and profile tubes.
What are our quality standards?
Our quality standards for pickled tubes are unique:
- Production of pipes in the wall thickness range from 1 mm
- Continuous inline pipe measurement
- Continuous weld seam quality monitoring
- Free choice of weld seam position - this also applies to corners
- Production of tube diameters with the narrowest thickness tolerances inside and outside of +/- 0.1 mm
- High radial runoutaccuracy up to 0.08 mm
- Tightest wall thickness tolerances up to +/- 0.02 mm
- Highest surface requirements of the pipes for further processing
- Pressure test up to 150 bar
What are the characteristics of our premium tubes?
Wuppermann's dimensionally accurate premium tubes meet particularly high quality standards. The outside and inside diameters of these precision moulded tubes can be produced with tolerances of less than +/-0.1 mm and their wall thicknesses with those of up to +/-0.02 mm. The diameter tolerances of round tubes in this product category are even within +/-0.05 mm.
For which final products are our pickled premium tubes used?
Our pickled tubes - especially the premium tubes - are used in the furniture industry. They are mainly used for furniture where tubes are used as precisely fitting components and must be telescopic, for example, for a height-adjustable desk. Other final products include various tubular components for various frames, including chair frames, radiators, sprinkler tubes and specific applications in the automotive industry.