High quality corrosion protection for steel pipes – Wuppermann has the solution: “WGalweld”. This new generation of galvanized pipes resulted at the end of an extensive process of development. Perfectly translating Wuppermann’s expertise gained over many years in the all-round corrosion protection, it is a technically and economically unique manufacturing method.
Continuous thermal galvanizing ensures that the inner and outer weld are also fully protected with an exceptionally adhesive zinc coating. For this reason, WGalweld tubes are the material of choice for products that require complicated forming.
The benefits of the WGalweld procedure at a glance:
- Economic corrosion protection due to
- zinc coating thickness according to customer’s choice
- options of differential galvanization
- Corrosion resistant weld, in and outside
- Best zinc adhesion on strip galvanized tubes compared to batch-galvanized tubes • Excellent price-performance ratio due to thin section thickness
- Smooth, homogeneous surface of the tube material
- Outside: perfect basis for a subsequent organic coating
- Inside: as a quality feature for low hydraulic pressure loss