For more than 145 years now, the name Wuppermann has stood for quality made of steel. Since its foundation in 1872, the family-owned company has steadily advanced to become what it is today: an innovative product developer and an expert in processing and finishing. The Wuppermann range extends from flat products to tubes and tube components made of steel.
The Wuppermann Group in its present structure was formed in 1985 from the companies remaining in the family's possession following the sale of the rolling mill in Leverkusen. It is controlled by the holding company Wuppermann AG, based in Leverkusen, which is fully owned by the family. The group has five production sites, with a total workforce of 800 employees. In 2017, it posted revenue of € 686 million.